Join us for first annual Abu Dhabi Trauma and ECMO Conference 2022
In collaboration with the leadership of the Abu Dhabi Department of Health, the co-located Trauma and ECMO Conferences leverage the expertise of over 50 international faculty members to provide evidence-based care updates to a broad spectrum of healthcare providers:
Both conferences will reach deep into the medical community within the UAE in order to highlight the progressively robust UAE experience providing some of the most complex medical care in the world.
Registration Rate - USD 180*
All registration fees must be paid in advance to: MCI Middle East LLC - Office Suite #902 | Level 9 | Dubai World Trade Centre. Dubai, UAE.
No confirmation will be sent until MCI Middle East LLC has received the payment.
You may process the payments using Credit Card or Bank Transfer
If you are using Bank Transfer, please indicate your first and family names, your registration number (mentioned on the registration invoice), and “Abu Dhabi Trauma and ECMO Conference 2022”.
Please mention "free of charge for the receiver account" on all payments processed via Bank Transfer, however all costs must be covered by the ordering customer.
Please use the following information for your bank transfer made payable to:
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration fees entitle participants to attend all either Abu Dhabi Trauma Conference or Abu Dhabi ECMO Conference, entrance to exhibition, 2 daily coffee breaks, daily lunch, and CME certificates.
- The workshop registrations are not included
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, online registration is possible until 24 May 2022 (GMT+ 4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register onsite at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi- registration counter
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on above mentioned rates.
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fees apply as per the date of payment.
- If the payment is made within 10 days prior to the event date, a proof of payment or a credit card/letter of guarantee will be required to avail the late registration rate.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration, you can make your registration onsite with the applicable rate.
- For Group Registration please contact: MCI Middle East, UAE, Tel: +971 4 311 6300, Fax: +971 4 311 6301
E-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank Account Name: MCI Middle East LLC
- Bank Account Number: (AED) 1011 233252 601
- Bank Account Number: (USD) 1021 233252 602
- Bank Name: Emirates NBD
- Bank Address: P.O. Box 11954, Al Suk Branch, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Phone: + 971 4 35 33 545
- Swift Code: EBILAEAD
- IBAN No. (AED Account): AE200260001011233252601
- IBAN No. (USD Account): AE280260001021233252602
Cancellation & Refunds: